THE BIGGEST INDUSTRY EVENT OF THE YEAR
Together we are creating an invaluable meeting place that generates business! You do know that the fair is in 5 cities in the Nordics, right? Our visitors appreciate that we are available in several regions. This means that with the same concept, you have the opportunity to reach out to several geographic markets, while at the same time you can reuse your designed stand material in every city you exhibit at.
PREPARING FOR THE EVENT
You can register your stand team yourself via My Easyfairs. All stand staff must be registered before coming to the fair, here’s how to proceed:
- Log in to My Easyfairs with the login you received when you booked a stand at the fair. Press “forgot password” if you need a new login.
- Click on the fair you are exhibiting at
- Select “Prepare your stand”, no. 2 on the timeline in your My Easyfairs, and then “Register my stand staff”. You are now linked to a new portal. Select “Personnel” in the menu bar on the left.
- Click on “add new” and add the details of the stand staff.
- Finally, you can choose to save the registrations or to send them directly to your staff using the buttons in the far left corner.
All the info you as stand personal need will be show here shortly.
YOUR SAFETY – OUR FOCUS
Security has always been one of our top priorities, now more than ever. We do everything to ensure that our events and facilities are clean and safe meeting places to meet and do business. Your health and well-being is our top priority We have raised our already high standards for hygiene and developed new health and safety routines to meet the challenges posed by Covid-19. You can therefore feel completely safe when you visit our events and facilities. Read Easyfair’s entire Saftey Page here.
GET TO KNOW YOUR VISITORS
SAFE DIGITAL BUSINESS CARDS IN THE FORM OF SMART BADGES
Do you have GoLeads or GoPlus EasyGo packages? Then you can also use a Smart badge reader. The reader is a wireless sensor that is placed in your stand and provides your prospective customers with your company and product information that you have posted on your MyEasyfairs.
- Upload your content to MyEasyfairs at least 2 weeks before the fair.
- When you arrive in the morning on the first day of the fair, the reader will be in your stand.
- Decide where the best place is for the reader. Keep in mind that it should be easy for your visitors to access it. Place it very visibly, neither too high nor too low, so that it can be easily accessed by the visitor.
- When the reader is in a well thought out place and the fair has opened, it is ready to be used. (Note: the reader does not need to be charged during the fair)
- Towards the end of the last day of the fair, the reader must be returned to Easyfairs.
- When the reader is returned and the fair is over, you can download your leads via MyEasyfairs.
When visitors hold their smart badge to the reader, they retrieve all the information about your company and your products that you have uploaded in your My Easyfairs. This information will then be sent to them via email.
Remember that the reader is also a service to the fair’s visitors, your prospective customers because they in a simple way should be able to collect information about you and your products and services.
SCAN INTERESTING NEW CONTACTS WITH THE AID OF VISIT CONNECT
Visit Connect is included in the participation for those of you who have chosen EasyGo Leads, or the EasyGo Plus packages. The service enables you to easily collect information about your visitors by scanning the QR code on their entrance card with your phone or tablet. An easy way to get qualified and detailed leads! Have you chosen EasyGo Visibility and want access to the scanning function via telephone? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open the confirmation email on your smartphone, you received this when you were posted as stand staff in via My Easyfairs in the Visit Connect portal.
- If you can’t find your confirmation email, anyone with the authorization level “admin” can visit connect portal there send a new link.
- When you click on the Visit Connect link, you will receive a code sent to your email address, enter the code and accept the terms.
- Give Visit connect access to your camera by approving in the pop-up window Bookmark the Visit connect webpage on your home screen for easier and faster access.
- Click on “scan Leads” or the icon that looks like a little “blue man” on the screen to start collecting leads. Tip! Those of you who have the authorization level “admin” can post a number of questions in advance via the Visit Connect portal to qualify leads more easily and quickly. Example, which product is the customer interested in? The alternatives are then the products you show at the fair, etc.
Hold up your phone or tablet and scan the QR code on the visitor’s name tag. After you scan, you can answer the prepared questions, add a note, add a voice memo and a picture to each lead.
MARKETING WE CAN DO TO ENSURE THE RIGHT CUSTOMERS VISIT YOUR STAND
To market the fair, we work with, among other things:
- Collaborations with industry associations and magazines
- Digital advertising
- Social Media
- Sending a personal invitation by post
- Sending digital invitation
- Invitation and information via partners, sponsors, and exhibitors
WHAT MARKETING YOU CAN DO to ensure your participation is a success!
As an exhibitor and partner, we expect you to promote your participation at the fair. Statistics show that the exhibitors who have done solid preparatory work are the ones who are the most satisfied afterwards. Here are some tips on what you can do:
- Send the invitation via physical post or email
- Spread your participation on social media
- Post a banner on your website and in your email signature
- Hand out a trade fair ticket during customer visits
- Advertise in the fair’s partner magazines: Hotell & Restaurang, Convenience Stores Sweden, Bröd, Besöksliv and on HR-Torget’s portal
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO ASK ABOUT?
WHERE TO FIND US
PRIORITET SERNEKE ARENA Gothenburg/Mölndal Krutvägen 2-4 SE-415 28 Gothenburg